2009-02-02


Hello everybody!
it's Riko.
I was サボり気味だった for a long time...
but it was a very unforgettable day today so I wanted to write down what I thought.
In fact, my friend's mom is in hospital right now.
and she is unconsious.
Although she(my friend) was in this terrible situation and hadn't sleep last night, she came to school and was at class untill the lunch.(and she went to hospital)
I respect her so much.
and I feel really sorry.
I don't know what to do for her.
friends around me was saying "it's ok!!""don't worry!""Be storong!""trust your mother!" those kinds of things.But I couldn't say anything. I was afraid to say something that may going to be lie.
I feel so weak!!!
I want to be more storong to support her and her mother!!!! I just hope her mother to be ok.and I trust her.That's the only thing I can do for my friend.
well,
see you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire your innermost sincerity.

To cheer your friend up with heart-warmimg words is one of the big encouragement for her.

Yet, I bet your hesitation in what words to choose for her is her big help as well.

I also pray for her from northern freezy country.