2009-04-07

Hi.
My school has started yesterday, I'm a 3rd grader now. it's hard to believe...!
and tomorrow, freshmans will come to our highschool.
My new classmates are really nice and they are so funny. My new teacher is young and I think he is the best teacher for me. Because he is an English teacher. I like him.
I was sooooo worrying about my new class but now I feel much better to see my fab new classmates and teacher. I could sleep well last night!yey!
There is an exam coming soon 3days later.
I haven't paid much attencion to the exam since I was worrying about my new class too much, and now I noticed that I haven't studied at all!!!!OMG!

1 comment:

Henry Chourou said...

Glad to see your new posting! and thank you for your comment to mine!
I wish you get a remarkable progress in English more and more in the new school year. I do hope to cheer you up, looking forward to new postings to your blog. :-)